eddie
NYE 2006 plans in LA
Collapse
X
-
NYE 2006 plans in LA
so i will be getting to LA on Friday December 29th for 4 days of god knows what. i will be hitting up Sasha & Digweed on sunday and i most likely will be at Lawler on saturday. does anyong know of anything else? my buddy that lives in LA says that the Giant party ends by 5:00am is there any after hours that you know of also who from here will be there?
eddieTags: None -
Re: NYE 2006 plans in LA
A group of us, 8 total, are flying in from Texas. We've got the same plans:
Lawler on Saturday
Jimmy Van M, Sasha & Digweed on Sunday
There is a day/evening after party planned for Monday but the details have yet to be announced. I'll let you know when/if I hear anything.
A few years ago the after party consisted of Sasha, Burridge, Sander, Jimmy, DJ Three, & Cusick. Talk about mental...
Oh, and last I heard Giant was still attempting on getting a permit to extend the party even later than 5AM. So we'll see....
It's shaping up to be a wicked trip...
-
Re: NYE 2006 plans in LA
I was at that after party... It was amazing, I've never heard Burridge play evil music like that again. Sasha was so wasted he didn't play long.
Comment
-
Re: NYE 2006 plans in LA
Definitely one of my favorite parties I've ever been to...
Must have fallen into some time space continium because I lost all concept of time that day...
Comment
-
Re: NYE 2006 plans in LA
Oh yeah.
This is going to rock, Not sure on afters/nyd plans yet but Im sure there will be a party somewhere ;-pComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment