Easy there with all your bullshit dude. You can take your "two types..." statement and use it on people that want a lesson given by you. He's allowed not to like what Diggers is playing. Why don't you post some more in the political forum.
I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
Collapse
X
-
Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
Easy there with all your bullshit dude. You can take your "two types..." statement and use it on people that want a lesson given by you. He's allowed not to like what Diggers is playing. Why don't you post some more in the political forum.
-
Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
Cool...in that case check this one out: Diggers @ Twilo's 3rd birthday from 13-9-02...currently working my car speakers overtimeComment
-
Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
IMO a (good) DJ's set or style is a reflection of their own musical tastes, their interpretation of what can rock the dancefloor in their own unique way...and musical tastes, by default, change...put it this way, if you were a DJ, would you still be spinning the kind of EDM that you started listening to, AND be succesfuly contributing to the progression of dance music?Comment
-
Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
fucking a man, i agree. that mix blew my mind. he mixed like a bat outta hell in that set.
hey, i'm d/ling this set. hope its good. i'm sure it is. thanks for uploading this, i'm sure i've heard it before, but always nice to get some refresher listening.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed
Exactly. The kiss shows shouldn't even be compared to Digweed live. But damn, there's at least one track on almost every kiss show where I think to myself I would shit myself if I heard this live.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment