If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
With all the talk about the new Warren Paris GU, I decided to give Shanghai yet another listen.
What a masterpiece this release is. Probably my favourite mix CD from the past 3-4 years easily. CD1 is just tune after tune after tune after tune, impeccably mixed as well.
CD2 would be as good but I feel it tauils off a bit towards the end.
As I've said before, if Paris is half as good as Shanghai 'll be happy........
Great Cd, listened to this daily when i first got it. don't listen to it as much, but it is still a hell of a mix. i also bought the vinyl edition of it.....Looking very forward to GU 30 Paris.
I have all GU's from Nick in my shelf..loved his Amsterdam and Brazil GU's, never liked his Prague mix and thought the Shanghai album was ok but not his best. The Reykjavik CD was the best most recent GU from him for me..let´s see how GU 30 Paris is.
I'm amazed how he plays such killer tracks that no-one else seems to play - I mean take the Blendbrank tune on CD2 - quality peak time madness right there. Haven't heard it in any other set, yet everyone shoos their load over shite like Radioslave etc
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment