would make it more efficient and easier to pinpoint to the location you want to post for or look into.
Breaking up the US Upcoming events area into regions
Collapse
X
-
Breaking up the US Upcoming events area into regions
suggestion : the USA upcoming events page are should be broken up by regions : North East, Mid-Atlantic, South East, Central, Mountain, California and North West.
would make it more efficient and easier to pinpoint to the location you want to post for or look into.
Tags: None -
we'll prolly implement that one when we cross 10,000 members. we dont have the userbase to push that
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment