Thanx 4 sharing this bomb
Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
we need the warm up part of this set...the deep housey part...first 3 hours or so...
prob dont have that available to the general public???Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
I haven't heard it, and will probably pass.
Why so much electro out there now. People really digging this more these days? Digweed plays it more too. I'm downloading less because of the style fluctuations.
Also, seems house is becoming more cheesy, and soul/funk driven. Whats with that, a move toward its roots in disco. Thats all I can figure!
Just my opinion, hope its not offensive.
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
Massive
He gets down to biznessOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
oh, btw, I love mega links, but I like this new 'mediafire' alot. Its a simple site like the mega premium I use, but its free. How long will that last?
Anyway, great job. I decided to give it a listen and decide for myself.
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
looking forward to hearing this. I'm down with electro, but like his older style too. I couldn't really pick one over the other I dont think. Either way, I'm off to check this one out. Thanks for the linksComment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
So, I'm assuming were OK with the links being posted. Right?Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
Any one know any of the tracks>>?? Especially the 1st tune?Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
really really nice mix!!
thanks for sharingComment
-
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
(2006.09.29) Danny Howells - Live @ Dig Deeper The End London
01. [000] ID
02. [004] Jon Cutler & Matthias Heilbronn - 640 (JCMH Original Mix)
03. [009] Iz & Diz - Love Vibe (Brett Johnson's "Better Days" Remix)
04. [015] Iz & Diz - Love It (Fred Everything Remix)
05. [022] ID
06. [028] Franck Roger - Raise Your Hands
07. [034] ID
08. [041] Dennis Ferrer Feat. Tyrone Ellis - Underground Is My Home
09. [046] ID
10. [051] The Mole - Acadian
11. [059] ID
12. [065] The Strike Boys - Paralyzed Part I & II
13. [072] Zero 7 - You're My flame (Justus Kohncke Disko Dub)
14. [080] ID
15. [085] Bent - Waiting For You (Danny Howells Mix)
16. [095] ID
17. [100] 2020 Soundsystem - Tape (Bom Bom Digert Rom Miks)
18. [108] Drewsky - Strobe Lights
19. [116] Lovebirds - Ethek (Birds Retouch Mix)
20. [122] David Amo, Julio Navas & Mar-T - People From Ibiza (Main Floor Mix)
21. [129] Bozzwell - Ghouls
22. [135] Trentemĝller - Always Something Better
23. [140] Patrick Franke And Thomas Neumann - Titan (Criss Source Remix )
24. [147] David Guetta vs. The Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) (Joe T. Vanelli Remix)
25. [153] Jamie Anderson - Counter Strike (Original Mix)
26. [159] Heidi vs Riton - Vejer
27. [165] Gavin Herlihy - Machine Ate My Homework
28. [172] ID
29. [179] Shokh & Star - Lirum
30. [184] Abyss - Mind Games
31. [191] ID
32. [197] ID
33. [203] Audion - Mouth To Mouth
34. [213] ID
35. [218] Christian Smith & James Selway - Silver Bullet
36. [224] Deetron Feat Paris The Black Fu - The Afterlife
37. [229] Christian Smith & John Selway - Move (Özgür Can Remix)
38. [234] DJ Hal - Showtime
39. [239] ID
40. [245] Lee Van Dowski - Little Doll Chaos Pounce Upon Option Assault Reverberation
41. [250] Sven Väth & Anthony Rother - Springlove (Original Mix)
42. [257] Lee Van Dowski - Little Doll Chaos Pounce Upon Option Assault Reverberation
43. [264] Cristian Varela - Minimal
44. [268] ID
45. [273] CRM - Happy Endings (Floppy Sounds Remix)
46. [279] ID
47. [284] ID
48. [290] Moby - Go (Trentemĝller Remix)
49. [295] Smash TV - Yellow Asteroids (Star-Like Mix)
50. [301] Mandy Vs Booka Shade - Body Language (Jona Remix)Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006
that part1 we all have from the past
starts with that immense Howells tune 19. [116] Lovebirds · Ethek
but checking on the youtube shit, i dont think is that " (Birds Retouch Mix) " version,
i remember becoming a thing on those years with this gem,
well
we will need the full
because all that "Bent - Waiting For You (Danny Howells Mix)" before and etc etc jajaja
yes yes it´s a medicinal issue, so ... ; PComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment