Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity (2003)
Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Collapse
X
-
Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Been some set for me, for a long time now.
Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity (2003)
Tags: None -
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Breaks DJ from Sweden i believe. I've had some other sets in the past but seem to have lost em somewhere like everything else. It's chill stuff for the first half, then starts to move towards the second half.Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
man, I remember playing this on my cd player for MONTHS! what a great set! hardly aged, imo.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Good to see his name here...had a few of his sets for several years now and I always tend to put them on...quality stuff. I recommend!Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Thanks for this. Had a mix by him called Celestial Sounds that was one of the first ProgBreaks I heard. Kinda like Lisle stuff from 3 or 4 years ago. Seems like I read this was one of the last mixes he let out though, got into a legal problem over a track included in this mix and he stopped releasing mixes. Looking forward to hearing it though....Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.
I adore this set; I love the type of prog breaks that were played in this set, and in Digweed's MMII.
This is the only set of his I've heard; has anybody got any other sets of Ponsbach's that they could share please?
320 requesterComment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
I think Putte Ponsbach = Andreas Hanson from Stockholm, not sure though, will ask him next time I catch him online...Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Cheers marra, you are a legend!http://www.sendspace.com/file/rv9ayd
I adore this set; I love the type of prog breaks that were played in this set, and in Digweed's MMII.
This is the only set of his I've heard; has anybody got any other sets of Ponsbach's that they could share please?
Comment
-
Re: Putte Ponsbach - Celebrating Diversity
Putte is a hard working dj in stockholm and a party animal
Long time since he made any mixes. These days he plays a bit of everything.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment