Opening here on Jan 11, looking forward to it
Pan's Labyrinth
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
Opening here on Jan 11, looking forward to it

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
highly overrated imo, 7/10
I'd like to see your top 5 films for 2006 if you thought this was overrated.Comment
-
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
I have to say, the first 30 min were slow. However, the movie was beautifully done and the message that it slowly diffuses through your mind is so elegant and so simple.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
Just came back from it, still mulling over the film. It's defintely well done, that's for sure, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My date thought it was weird and wouldn't recommend it to friends :rolleyes:
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
this STILL hasn't been released here...not out till the 19th. rarely do i have this much desire to see a flick.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Pan's Labyrinth
I agree that it is rather slow at the start...sorta seems like a childrens movie....but by the end, its clear this is no childrens movies. The "monsters" are fantastic, especially the albino chap! I'd like to know what sort of trip the writier was when he created this.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment