Check with Kamal or TomTom I'd guess.
Downloads
Collapse
X
-
Re: Downloads
Check with Kamal or TomTom I'd guess.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Downloads
You are the only one reporting trouble with the downloads and everything that is online was tested so if that´s not your problem: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/..._new_faq_item3 I need further information. Can you post a screenshot with the pop up window you get please? You said a window pops up but no save as dialougue starts...as there is no pop up window supposed to come up but a save as dialogue only, I would like to see what you see. You can also drop me an E-Mail to tomtom@mercurynation.com and attach your screenshot(s) there.
Also, I wasn't 100% sure if you try to download with a download manager or not because I know some of them work and others don't so please try to download a set without a manager first.Comment
-
Re: Downloads
What I think is going on here is that a handler has been set up in his browser to play the mp3s. So when you click on the link it looks like it's doing nothing but it's actually downloading the entire set before trying to play it.
This is a wild guess, and I'm running IE7 here at work and I can't find the settings for this sort of thing anywhere. They appear non-existant. I can find it in Firefox fine though.
If anyone knows what I'm talking about help me out here :/"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Downloads
I think you're referring to file/MIME types. There's a setting in FF to tell the program what to use when opening an mp3 file, ie, save it, or open it with another application. But that doesn't explain his popup browser window.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Downloads
I just re-read everything he said, and from what I can tell he's saying he's not getting the save as dialog pop up.
Worth looking in to the mime types if you ask me, but buggered if I can find it in IE7 or IE6."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Downloads
I've tried everything.
Even installed FF and still does the same thing.
I reckon its got something to do with my new virus protection system.
I'm using E-trust internet security / personal firewall.
Has to be the problem.
All that happens is a new window opens and it states done in the bottom left hand corner (firefox) and 100% in IE.Comment
-
Re: Downloads
That is seriously one for the books..... in the last 2 years none of this has ever been reported.... dunno what to say dude.... check your security settings in IE / FF... are they too high ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Downloads
Get a Mac
Sorry that was mean of me
Hope you sort it out soon. I remember the frustration when I didn't know how to download. (I was not exactly computer literate.
)
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Downloads
try doing a microsoft updatewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment