If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I will post the t/l later...
it is a progressive journey of the mind, body, and soul
featuring alot of tracks from my friends Headrush music and Toes in the Sands lables and a couple tracks from Desyn's Alternative Route lable
I mixed this on my cpu with a program called Atomix
I currently don't have a channel for headphone cueing
so I had to transition based on lookin at the soundwaves.
There are 3 small trainwrecks in 2 hrs as a result.
Also the program skips every 15 min...
I could not download it because megaupload does not work for me. I used atomix a couple years ago, before i got my real gear and i enjoyed it a lot, there is another mixing program from the same makers of Atomix: "virtual dj", which i found even more fun and accurate to use. If you liked Atomix, i am sure you will love this one, the skins are even better.
I could not download it because megaupload does not work for me. I used atomix a couple years ago, before i got my real gear and i enjoyed it a lot, there is another mixing program from the same makers of Atomix: "virtual dj", which i found even more fun and accurate to use. If you liked Atomix, i am sure you will love this one, the skins are even better.
thanks, i will look into that other program...
i can upload the mix with mediafire would that work for you?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment