all the rooms are sold out
*** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
Collapse
X
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
Man, the track at 12-13mins ... wtf, I've never heard Moshic play something this melodic before. He's getting soft in his old age.
Sounding great so far.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
29:19, great track.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
Can't stop listening to this, it's better than most of the mixed compilations I've heard in 2006

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
This is set is amazing! Does anyone have a tracklisting?
Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
thanks for this mix. moshic doesn't let us down as usual.Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
ey could someone re-up please in megaup
thanks°O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°
Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
^^^The westocean link in the first post is the way to go.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: *** Moshic - Live At JustMusicFM Warm Up mix - Jan 05, 2007
Wow, this set is so fucking AMAZING! Moshic at his best.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment