[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_oHDLZdc[/YOUTUBE]
OMG, I so wanna...
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: OMG, I so wanna...
check out the rest of the series
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQ9A99pUQg&NR[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPvE7miKpY&NR[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOYhU5qhLM&NR[/youtube]
spoilt bitch!!!
Comment
-
Re: OMG, I so wanna...
bitchIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: OMG, I so wanna...
she so sounds like Vicky Pollard (prolly her UK twin sistercheck out the rest of the series
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQ9A99pUQg&NR[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPvE7miKpY&NR[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOYhU5qhLM&NR[/youtube]
spoilt bitch!!!
)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0XcO3wcoNs[/youtube]Who calls his daughter Mackenzy anyways, that is so like, I mean duh... like I mean a red car or something, uh y'know?Comment
-
Re: OMG, I so wanna...
Bad acting is no substitute
for good humor, obvious fakeOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment