Ive used Chesterfield Montgomery after playing a few rounds of poker
whats your fake name?
Collapse
X
-
Re: whats your fake name?
I dont have a fake name but one I've heard is Dick Slyder
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: whats your fake name?
Buck Naked - IT Consultant by day, Porn star by nightNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: whats your fake name?
What's really funny is that we actually do have someone in the company named Brian Maloney (just looked it up in the directory)
but he isn't an engineer.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment