If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This is a pretty old track (2002?) from PQM, first heard it on Hernan Cattaneo's South America CD. Its a great track though and unfortunately I havent been able to find it anywhere. I talked to PQM on myspace and got this answer:
"That record is not coming out for another few months (March,Apr). It should be on the next EP I release on Abducted Recordings... there are two mixes of it, one with a vocal and one without."
If you havent heard this track yet I highly recommend it.
Cant wait to hear more of PQM, he is an excelent producer, can´t stop playing the remix he did of Time table´s "Room of a million rainbows(PQM´s deep head pass)"
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix
Cant wait to hear more of PQM, he is an excelent producer, can?t stop playing the remix he did of Time table?s "Room of a million rainbows(PQM?s deep head pass)"
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment