posted before, but has since been updated after a long layoff
Just Quit Work
Collapse
X
-
Just Quit Work
hilarious
posted before, but has since been updated after a long layoffFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Tags: None -
Re: Just Quit Work
:ROFLMAO: I love this entry:
9/3/2004
[hr:bd79e5b365]I Hate People
Filed under: * Corporate Whore ? damien @ 6:13 pm
No further comment.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment