Check out these videos...
Supreme Commander
Collapse
X
-
Supreme Commander
I've been following this game since it was announced and I'll tell you what...it looks like it might make a run at best RTS ever!!!
Check out these videos...
Tags: None -
Re: Supreme Commander
My work filter blocks game sites....but reading about it wiki pedia...looks SWEET. Whats the estimated release date?It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
SHAAAA-WEETAt E3 2006, Chris Taylor presented in-game demonstrations of Supreme Commander. One of the features shown was support for dual-head video cards, allowing two separate views of the map on two monitors connected to the PC.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
i dont want it anywhere near me for few months, at least...
it really sounds like i will again blow out my school because of a game,
and i really hate when this happens...
cheersI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
-
Re: Supreme Commander
Anyone pick this up yet? Just downloaded the demo, gonna check it out (just to make sure it actually plays on my equipment.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
Where can I get a demo of this? All the sites I found require a subscription.
Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
I got it as a torrent from thepiratebay.comIt's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
-
Re: Supreme Commander
I meant to DL it when I got home from work yesterday, but I got too busy working on my overclocking. It should be ready when I get home today....so I'm gonna fire that bitch up ASAP.
I'm playing Company of Heroes right now too. Awesome game, but I keep running into parts that I can't pass. Just got to Cherbourg and when it comes time to defend it (for 30 freaking minutes!!!
) I get my ass kicked every time. What can I do when they have limitless tanks to throw at me?
Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
try planting a sherman with engineers and 2 sets of troops with sticky bombs at entry points would usually do the trick .. works better if u have a second sherman that can flank the incoming tanks ....I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Supreme Commander
Cool...I'll try that.
It's an awesome game, but damn can it be hard as hell sometimes!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment