I thought this needed its own page, props to damon for another great set.
Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
Collapse
X
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
this is fucking HOT!!!!!!! Habersham is my hero
Everybody get this NOW.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
Yes habersham is good friends with my buddy moksha and we have him play in minneapolis all the time, he never disappoints. Also doesn't hurt that he allways has my favorite producers new tracks, Andy Page.
Thanks again to miroslav for the new link.Comment
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
I met him down at WMC last year with some friends who run a club in Indianapolis called Therapy. He came up there with his girlfriend late last year, did a great show and then they hung out with us at the afterparty til the sun came up...great times, great people. I've got the set from that show, but it's got this annoying humming sound going through it. I'll try to clean it up if possible and post very soon.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
thanks a lot..i haven't heard a set by him in awhile....love his productionsComment
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
this set is so freaking good, I think I'm gonna have to touch myself right here in the Starbucks.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
here you get the rapidshare link http://rapidshare.com/users/PXGXZC
folder contents the sets from 5th january show too (DJ T - M.A.N.D.Y - PHLY)
or should I open a new thread for every set??Comment
-
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
here you get the rapidshare link http://rapidshare.com/users/PXGXZC
folder contents the sets from 5th january show too (DJ T - M.A.N.D.Y - PHLY)
or should I open a new thread for every set??
I've DL'd that one, just haven't listened to it yet. I'll post on your thread soon too so it doesn't get lonely
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Habersham-global scum - 2007-01-12
wow. listened in the car last night. fucking amazing.
get this set.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment