I think its better that the Colts made the Super Bowl instead of the Patriots (again). Brady already has 3 rings...let the guy that has none take a shot at getting one! If the Pats won that game I was ready to skip the Super Bowl...it would have been so lame if they made it again. Go Colts.
NFL Playoffs
Collapse
X
-
Re: NFL Playoffs
I think its better that the Colts made the Super Bowl instead of the Patriots (again). Brady already has 3 rings...let the guy that has none take a shot at getting one! If the Pats won that game I was ready to skip the Super Bowl...it would have been so lame if they made it again. Go Colts. -
-
Re: NFL Playoffs
Nice FoOtball this Sunday afternoon. I headed over to a Bears bar in Santa Monica in L.A. and man was it crazy! besides the weather, you'd think you were in Chicago. My friend has waited since 1987 for this and Im happy for him.
cell phone pics dont make any justice but here are couple, first one is an all decked out bears cheerleader


btw, nice fucking come back for the Colts to take it away from Brady.
Those pics look like paintings.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment