If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Mixu, I saw that you are using the FU Subic template...maybe change it in your profile back to the standard template "Integra style" before we start with the drastic moves...maybe it?s a Mac problem. Are there any other Mac users registered who can test the site with the alternative FI Subice template?
If it does not work changing the template I would like to login with your account to see if I ran reproduce the screen size errors you experience. Drop me another Email after you changed the template and I will call you back with a new password because I have to reset it to login with your account.
Mixu, are you surfing the internet with your browser open to the maximum width ?? what is your screen resolution and the size of your monitor ?? Because I reduced the width of the menu bar and I think that fixed it
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Changing the resolution completely screws the screen up, everythings too small... If I full screen the browser it's fine - but the monitor is too big to do that as I'm at work.
Not to worry, scrolling to the left is nothing compared to how it was yesterday...
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment