^ lol.... Nah, I was just trying to stir up some shock-inducing controversy on here to make a pseudo-intellectual point
douche of the millenium .....
Collapse
X
-
Re: douche of the millenium .....
^ lol.... Nah, I was just trying to stir up some shock-inducing controversy on here to make a pseudo-intellectual point
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: douche of the millenium .....
Jeez guys it's only a joke. When did the world turn so serious?
Even though it may be a joke with poor taste, I've seen worse."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: douche of the millenium .....
he could have easily made his points regarding the sensationalism of the media using less offensive material tho.
when was rape ever a joke?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: douche of the millenium .....
When is death ever a joke? What about disease, illness, cancer?
They all get used as subject matter. Except they wouldn't be offending you, just someone else out there whose feelings you'd choose to overlook.
I don't see how the article in question at all condones rapes of any kind. Did A Clockwork Orange condone rape? No, it did the very opposite. You guys really need to learn a little about satire."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: douche of the millenium .....
hey all
I found 5 mins and first thing I read is this sick story -
happy valentines day all
I wish you all a lot of sex every day

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: douche of the millenium .....
shut up jew.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment