any help would be appreciated because I am a computer retard..
Need Help Please
Collapse
X
-
Need Help Please
I have until midnight tom to enter this contest for new inventions for money up to a illion dollars.. but I have to send my 90 sec video entry in a .mov format.. I have it in wmv right now... Is there a converter on the net that I can get for free or do I have to buy it..
any help would be appreciated because I am a computer retard..Tags: None -
Re: Need Help Please
convert in iTunes and it is free. I will be here for a moment if you want to chat.dead, yet alive. -
-
-
Re: Need Help Please
While I don't have itunes I would've thought that you'd have to buy Quicktime pro to do the conversion.
Try this link, it's demo software but based on a quick google search you might be able to get away with using this: http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Need Help Please
thanks guys.. i needed to change it.. finally got it done..
I am not sure if i'm going to enter going to be a last minute decision.. wanted to give myself the opportunity.Comment
-
Re: Need Help Please
rainman. i want in. how much for 25% non voting stake?your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Need Help Please
well i'm looking to raise $3 million for my launch of this product.. that is why it is taking so long.. I want to be able to go global right away. I have some big meetings coming up in march. For a 25% stake your looking around $1.75 million. I still don't know if I should try to go for this Canadian Pitch4Profit program because it sounds like a cheezy science fair.. I have to decide by noon tomorrow.
thanks asdf What you told me worked..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment