Thanks!
Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
Collapse
X
-
Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
Does anyone know how to get tickets for this night on March 31? Planning to make the trip but I want to get tickets a bit ahead of time.
Thanks!These pretzels are making me thirsty!Tags: None -
Re: Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
Waiting patiently for this as well.
Speaking of - anyone have any info on MSTRKRFT (sets, productions ect..), I've never heard anything from these guys before.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re: Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
only set of theirs I've seen is here: http://www.smartbarchicago.com/media/
and as for tix, I've yet to see any night for any dj (other than trance djs) sell out. I've consistently bought my tix at the last moment (even for sasha & digs many times) and never seen a sellout. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Once tix go on sale, everyone wanting one will get one.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
here:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIchZt2dhMw[/YOUTUBE]
there's more in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MSTRKRFT+If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Diggers Pacha NYC tickets
thx goodness tix not on sale yet. OMFG I was scared I missed it! I'll be going in NYC and LA!!! can't hardly wait!!!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment