seriously i just done a quick calc off the top of my head from prices i,ve seen recently and i would buy that
buying new pc!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: buying new pc!!
seriously i just done a quick calc off the top of my head from prices i,ve seen recently and i would buy that -
Re: buying new pc!!
Check out www.ibuypower.com or www.cyberpowersystem.com
I got it under $1,400. Also I see no os mentioned so I assume you have one.Comment
-
Re: buying new pc!!
I was actually thinking about building a new computer for myself. Something that'll be good for Windows Vista since it's so hardware demanding and for gaming. Then, I came across a deal on a Dell, and normally I wouldn't recommend buying one since they crap out but the deal is just too hard to resist.
Come on... AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 Socket
1GB Dual Channel DDR 2 PC4200
160GB HDD (swap this out since they use cheap OEM HDD)
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 (swap this out as well)
7.1 Channel Audio
No monitor
For $400!
Can't really beat that. Plus, you don't have go through the hassle of screwing in the motherboard.
Comment
-
Re: buying new pc!!
Check out www.ibuypower.com or www.cyberpowersystem.com
I got it under $1,400. Also I see no os mentioned so I assume you have one.
xp pro sp2 with all the software i need....hes going to put the parts togeter and everything.......i just need to conenct it to the internet and thats all :Phttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: buying new pc!!
That's been wrong for several months. AM2s have always been cheaper than socket 939s (except for the initial two months) and they're both damn cheap nowadays. I saw a combo for an AM2 dual core 5200+ with a mobo for like $220 the other day. Crazy.Comment
-
Re: buying new pc!!
I highly suggest that you get rid of that RAM. That is damn slow and you'll notice it immensely. As for the hard drives, as far as I've known, they've been using WD and Samsung HDDs and those are pretty good. Check the label on it before you decide to switch it out.Come on... AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 Socket
1GB Dual Channel DDR 2 PC4200
160GB HDD (swap this out since they use cheap OEM HDD)
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 (swap this out as well)
7.1 Channel Audio
No monitor
For $400!
Can't really beat that. Plus, you don't have go through the hassle of screwing in the motherboard.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment