Anyone else able to hear the track?
Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
Collapse
X
-
Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
I am completely in love with this song. Just beautifully written and her voice just sends epic chills down my spine. I am almost sure white labels & re mixes are coming out.
Anyone else able to hear the track?
dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
Ban This Fiend For Spouting Such Disgust On The Forum :@ -
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
Credit is placed where it is do. I understand that it is a top 40 song, but it is marvelous. I can see such potential with this song to make a killer EDM track. There are a few out there but nothing that captures the original production.
for those that want an innocent listen ...
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
That Nelly Furtado is making some fine tunes these days. Especially compared to her poppy debut. I don't care what people say, but the loops used in Promiscuous (sp?) were sick! And there were a few nice rmxs of it too
Didn't hear that last track yet though.Comment
-
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
It is a very good track. It captures something, which is very reluctant these days. I actually heard it in Victoria Secrets the other day. I was so lifted by the song I had to ask one of the store clerks " who sings this? " ... " Well it is Nelly Furtado " ...dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
It is a hot song!
/starts singing and dancing.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Nelly Furtado - " Say It Right "
yes. he produced (i think all of) her latest album. as well as many others (missy elliot, justin timberlake, etc.) he produced "pony" by ginuwine (remember that track!) excellent production work. see above discography post.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment