If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I cant wait for this. Sander is the shit. People gave Everybody 1 a lot of flack but damn its such a good album. Great range in music. I always liked Sander's stuff.
you damn right!
don't know any of the tracks, except Redanka - Waves and this is a fakking great track!
#1 Sander Kleinenberg/Sasha/Deep Dish
#2 James Holden/Matthew Dekay/Satoshi Tomiie/Danny Howells
#3 James Zabiela/Lucien Foort/Hybrid
THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01
slsk: NVS
Will buy this.Everybody 1 was really good,some excellent tracks on there.Sander has a real talent for playing a lot of different styles and mixing them up well I think.Im expecting good things from this.
If you listen on the website it sounds like shit. I hope it's because they gave you the worst tidbits. I will the full CD a chance because I liked the first one.
I really enjoyed his first Renaissance. Still listen to it quite a bit too. As far as Sander live...well I think he was much better in 2001. I've seen him 3 or 4 times since then and it seems like he gets worse each time. The last two times I saw him, I actually left. It was ridiculously boring.
I really enjoyed his first Renaissance. Still listen to it quite a bit too. As far as Sander live...well I think he was much better in 2001. I've seen him 3 or 4 times since then and it seems like he gets worse each time. The last two times I saw him, I actually left. It was ridiculously boring.
couldnt agree with you more pam.....
Sander hasnt been good since 2001-2002. They guy is a mess...He totaly has spun outta control...Maybe he can start spinning with tiesto or pvd soon. sander was my favorite dj prior to 2002 now i cant stand him...
I am eager to hear the new everybody cuz i also think he got worse lately comparing to 2001-2002. That was Sander on kiss100 (awesome) with sasha on NYE (amaizing) I think that the last top shelf stuff was everybody....so i am full of hope he at least kept on if its about this compilation.
Its like she's cast a spell....I wish I knew how to break it!!
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment