Anyone have it?
prank call request
Collapse
X
-
prank call request
ok, i hope someone can help me. I've been looking for this prank call from yearrrrrrs back when this bloke phones up a chinese fella saying he took his paper.
Anyone have it?Tags: None -
Re: prank call request
I'm pretty sure I have that on my old hard disc....I can try and salvage it tomorrow morning, if you can wait?The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIX -
Re: prank call request
That's one of the jerky boys' ones.
Do a search around for jerky boys and you should be able to find it."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: prank call request
not the same one but since we're on the prank calls subject:
classic
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accidentComment
-
Re: prank call request
fuck man I'm really sorry i promise I'll do it tonight...sorry i forgot compleatly...
i know i have it at least...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: prank call request
Thanks so much for that!
I'm getting "download limit exceeded" at the moment, but i'll try through the night.
Comment
-
Re: prank call request
someone go find these two from opie and anthony (who are so much better than howard stern it isnt even a contest anymore.)
1. the one where opie tells the little kid there is no santa
2. the one where anthony calls home depot and only says "buttplug" on the phone and gets transerred around the whole store for like 10 minutes.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: prank call request
PROBABLY NOT RELATED to the purpose of the thread but this sure is funny
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C2SIZ5qsSQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFSUtNEF6_U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngZforBRt4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: prank call request
not the same one but since we're on the prank calls subject:
classic
Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment