^^ yw... I know it sounds cliche, but both people meeting half way for an honest dialogue is the only way I've ever seen resolution come from any conflict...hopefully when you've both had some time to calm down and think things over, you'll be willing and able to do that. And whatever the outcome of that dialogue will be, it'll be the one that is ultimately right for you both.
The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
Collapse
X
-
Re: The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
^^ yw... I know it sounds cliche, but both people meeting half way for an honest dialogue is the only way I've ever seen resolution come from any conflict...hopefully when you've both had some time to calm down and think things over, you'll be willing and able to do that. And whatever the outcome of that dialogue will be, it'll be the one that is ultimately right for you both.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
She said I could give her a booty call
Nothing to worry about tho...I'm in a phase where I don't really give a toss about it and exactly now it's like all women seem to get the hots for me. I got the phone number of an incredible hottie, have to take her out to a techno/electro evening. I mean...c'mon...superhotchick that's into my music? I remember stating something about that in another thread...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
Did I start it? yes and no....it's a long complicated story that I am still not ready to tell yet. Lets just leave at we both screwed up in some way, but one of us has a broken heart and the other just isn't sure what to do anymore
Relationships suck
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
^^^ yeah I know you didn't mean to pry and yeah I saw Miroslav's comment....it makes sense for suresigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: The My-Girlfriend-Started-A-Fight-On-VDay Poll
@ 12 "so did mine" responses
Crossing fingers for everyone this year
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment