If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
As I cant post in the tracklist section,I will have to do so here.
Just wanna say thanks for the heads-up you gave me and Taswar in the tracklist section.What started out as a hobby has gradually taken over our lives!I almost feel guilty if i miss the show each week!We will endeavour to provide the tracklists as and when we get hold of them!
Glad you liked it Greg. :wink: I had to change some forum permissions after we changed the struture and installed subforums and I forgot to change this one back. Now you can reply there if you still like. This sentence "What started out as a hobby has gradually taken over our lives!" sounds pretty kown to me btw ha ha. I think our site and yours have quite a lot in common. Viva la underground.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment