Mr. Big
What's your penis name?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What's your penis name?
Mr. Bighttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What's your penis name?
Your Penis Name Is...

Pumping Pole of Penile Power
Penis Name Generator
Comment
-
Re: What's your penis name?
Stanley. You know...like the power drill.Comment
-
Re: What's your penis name?
Your Penis Name Is...

Dirk Diggler
Penis Name Generator
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: What's your penis name?
So you used to beat my meat back in high school? That might be kinda impossible, as you do live half way around the world.
And I'm not into that weird shit. LOLComment
-
Re: What's your penis name?
Elvis, wtfIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment