*EDIT* Offer not available any more. Sorry guys
Hotel room available [OFFER EXPIRED]
Collapse
X
-
Hotel room available [OFFER EXPIRED]
I'm stuck in a pickle. I have room for two people in my hotel room from March 20 - March 27th on 14th & Washington. If I know you pretty well and you need a place to stay, please send me a pm asap
*EDIT* Offer not available any more. Sorry guysLast edited by picklemonkey; February 21, 2007, 11:42:59 AM.Tags: None -
-
Re: Hotel room available
^^^ It's the Clay Hotel and if you stay there you will be graced with my presence as well. I will be staying there with Chris and our friend Gabriel Batz. Should be a great time, can't wait!!!
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Hotel room available
with mine too!!!
staying from the 22nd to the 25th!!!!!!!!!!If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
-
Re: Hotel room available
fyi. here's my crazy situation.
march 20, 21, and 22: I have the room to myself
march 23, 24: me + 5 people
march 25, 26, (check out on 27): me + 1 buddyComment
-
Re: Hotel room available
so do u need someone for the 20-22 since you seem full on the other days or can you fit 2 more people that weekend?
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hotel room available [OFFER EXPIRED]
DAMN IT!!! Now I really can't go. LOLComment
-
Re: Hotel room available [OFFER EXPIRED]
who says I would've let you stay with me if you had the chance?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment