I heard it was 5 seasons + Movie. I also have lost the lost as mentioned earlier. It is all about Heroes.
Lost Season 3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lost Season 3
I heard it was 5 seasons + Movie. I also have lost the lost as mentioned earlier. It is all about Heroes.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Lost Season 3
i clicked the link on yahoo that said it was the producers talking about the rest of season 3... and it was basically 10 seconds where they joked that "the 7th season will have zombies"
obviously they wont go past 5 seasons tops imo.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
I guess we all know who's gonna die next.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
Certainly seems that way, but I don't know if its really as clean-cut as it appears. There has always been this struggle between fate and free will on Lost, and I guess seeing what happens to Charlie will shed some light on whether free will or fate controls.
In other news, last night's episode was just ridiculously good. My head is still spinning.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
I think the latest episode was interesting because they took a different spin on the usual flashback episodes, and killing off characters in the show.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Lost Season 3
The VW ep. just sucked. Filler. Wow! Now you guys decide to get the Doc back. Lame. This show is falling quickly. Just not been into it at all. Total writers block.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
^would've said the same thing myself. WTF, driving a combi van around the island. Probably as close to building sandcastles on the beach.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
I liked the Des ep. Thought that was ace. I can not do this back and forth shit.
as a wise man said " Finish the fucking story "dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 3
last night chapter:
WTF!
that's all i gotta say
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment