I was pretty impressed with John Edwards after watching last weeks episode.
Real Time w/ Bill Maher
Collapse
X
-
Real Time w/ Bill Maher
Anybody else watch this? I know its on HBO, but its one of the very few shows that I watch. It just started back up after being off the air for a few months.
I was pretty impressed with John Edwards after watching last weeks episode."Electronic music needs to get back to what it's meant to be: music for
celebrating life and for being yourself within." - Sander KleinenbergTags: None -
Re: Real Time w/ Bill Maher
I've watch it and like the show too. Some episodes are great and others are mediocre like last week. I don't agree with everything Bill says, but I appreciate the different viewpoint.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte -
Re: Real Time w/ Bill Maher
I totally agree. He is pretty far left on some issues, but its a nice contrast to the majority of political discussion shows. That and i think he puts together some amazing panels. For instance, best episode ever of This show was season 2, episode 11 which featured David Dreier, Michael Moore, Kim Campbell, Ralph Nader, Barack Obama, Bill Owens, and the Reverend Al Sharpton. I guess I've been hooked ever since that one."Electronic music needs to get back to what it's meant to be: music for
celebrating life and for being yourself within." - Sander KleinenbergComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment