Sean is proud to be an asshole.. he worked really hard to be where he is today..
my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
Collapse
X
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
fish is overreacting, the guy was nasty to me, so i took the liberal democrat pussy way out, via talking in a condescending manner and ripping people for values. call me barak.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
Jay Z is nothing but a cash machine
for the recording industry and big business
how serious can you take someone message
who stars in Budweiser commericals
with an underfed BeyonceOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
Look...look...on your shoulder.....IT'S A CHIP....IT'S HUGE....IT'S GROWING!Comment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
Sean, I like your style mate. You are ME! I am ALWAYS getting into trouble for calling it like it is. I just can't stand idiots getting on my tits........
I used to manage houses for my company, and would have to do property inspections to check the tenants were keeping the houses in good condition etc. Went to thsi one house - a couple, about 40 years old each, 4 kids all under the age of 4 years old. He also proudly told me he had 3 kids from his 1st marriage. They were nice enogh people, but scroungers. Didn't work at all. One day I was there, the house was an absolite mess, and he started going on about 'I always believe in paying my way, I'd never scrounge etc'. So I just calmly asked him 'In that case why do you claim 100% housing benefit?'.
He hit the roof, but I argued my point - guy was just a twat, full stop. It comes back to that old argument about me working and paying taxes while this twat sits on his arse and reproduces little brats. The way I figure it, if people don't say something this shit will carry on.
And the annoying thing is if he had complained, I'd have been out of a job, simple as that.....Comment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
Personally I like Jay-Z,
I do agree that hip hop in its current form, not pre 2000 is horrible and i really do enjoy some hip hop ... and as far as being rude to a customer that's bullshit, it's okay to reveal to some guy that Jay Z is not a poet but don't insult him or cheapen his opinion based on how much money he makes ... i think ur fed up with some shit and acting up ... that's a sign u need to get something out of ur system ...
a lot of people say and do stupid shit but they're still humanbeings that means under all the bullshit they still might have potential ...Comment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
It's not even the music that is appalling, I can listen to a few hippityhop tracks myself. It's completely pumped ego of those dingbats that irks me. Didn't achieve anything in life except end up in jail and get shot, then sing about it and act like a king. But never ever ever tried to achieve something that would be constructive to society. Fucking losers.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
He didn't go stealing, dealing and shooting midgets and black people and doesn't think raping a bitch is cool...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: my big fat mouth and penchant for calling it like it is......
So?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment