Jon put the whole thing on share after it was aired, without voiceovers and the whole cd-length.
[Request] Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
Collapse
X
-
[Request] Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
Anyone have this? I foolishy lost my copy.
Jon put the whole thing on share after it was aired, without voiceovers and the whole cd-length.Forward thinking house musicTags: None -
Re: Request: Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
uploading this one, i think it's the same
Jonathan Lisle - Transistions Full Mix (May 2006).mp3
gonna post the link when i wake up
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
-
Re: Request: Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
Thanks! That's the one! Jon just said in GU that this mix was supposed to become the cd2 for his Propaganga-mix but they had to start from scratch because some tunes crucial for the mix we're impossible to clear. Cd1 was bought by DJMag who used it as their covermount cd in the summer or spring (can't remember). I've got that if you want to me to upload it for you.
Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: Request: Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
sorry. couldn't make it work.
tried with megaupload and sendspace
gonna try again though.
hope it works this timehttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Request: Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
I have been stopped by my computer at making uploads to file sites.
I don't know why. Pissed off though. Maybe same issue. I wonder if its something connected to a Microsoft update, or firewall, or router / ports. I'm pissed.
Comment
-
Re: Request: Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
sorry
Homegrove, pm me or add me to msn and i'll find a way to give you the set from my pc if you want.
i even tried uploading with IE instead of ffox. didn't work either. i'm starting to hate that kind of sites
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: [Request] Jon Lisle Kiss 100 guestmix 2006 (Full 70+ minutes)
Upping it ... website says it'll take 2 hours :o Hope you can wait.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment