Grabbing it now.
Command and Conquer 3 demo
Collapse
X
-
Command and Conquer 3 demo
Is up for download via EALink, if anyone's interested.
Grabbing it now.Tags: None -
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
Me too!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be. -
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
Holy shit....this game is going to RULE!!!!
I have never seen such visuals is an RTS before. I cannot stress to you how BEAUTIFUL this game is!!!
Seems to be very well coded too...I'm running it at 1600x1200 on Ultra quality with 4x AA and 16x filtering and it is yet to drop below the 30 FPS limit.Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
hehehe,
as i said in the SupCom thread, perfect looks, good engine, but i miss the zooming function from SupCom....
and the demo is so short, today i might try skirmish...
cheersI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
I was so dissapointed to be honest. Its practically the exact same game as the other C&C games, only prettier. What did you like about it so much, other than the looks? Crap, half the units are the same as C&C 2. I had hope to never see an Orca again.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
well, the demo has only 1 mission and limited skirmish....but my feeling after playing both parts is that its the same old same old.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
I'm running it at 1280x1024 with settings on full on a GeForce 6800GT and gotta be said I'm well impressed at how well it runs and looks.
Mammoth Tanks kick arse... still.
Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
Yup. Tho thats only in the demo levels. The actual difficulty level may get harder in the game.
Mammoth Tank is one tough cookie tho and once you know the weaknesses of the base its quite easy to build a team of them and take them out.Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
^ which is my point exactly from above. The gameplay, at least in the demo, seems nearly idential to all the the other C&Cs.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Command and Conquer 3 demo
Dude, I have this idea for an RTS that I have been working thats totally new gameplay style, at least from what I have seen. Like real warfare, intelligence will by among the primary focuses of the game, but micro managament of units will not be part of the game, unless you want it to be. I will post it here once I get the details worked out.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment