its all about the toronto blue jays this year.
ITS HERE !!!! finally BASEBALL!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: ITS HERE !!!! finally BASEBALL!!!
baseball is much like this thread, BORING
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: ITS HERE !!!! finally BASEBALL!!!
GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THINK BLUE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: ITS HERE !!!! finally BASEBALL!!!
Sox are back...I love it.
Got my tickets for some games this year...can't wait.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment