^^^ exactly. That is why I was not even excited about it. Even though it was Digweed the sound would of been very poor. Kind of defeats the purpose.
Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
^^^ exactly. That is why I was not even excited about it. Even though it was Digweed the sound would of been very poor. Kind of defeats the purpose.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
yeah, totally defeats the purpose. With the systems a guy of his statrue is sued to, when he gets on a crappy system, he can tell immediately.
Blessing in disguise I guess.Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
still would have been cool to see him. maybe bad soundsystem digweed is better than no digweed. maybe. mstrkrft played at another venue - heard good things but i was away on business plus i suck at weeknights
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
I've never heard of complaints about a club that were that negative ever...how funny, its THAT bad?!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
I hope he gets well enough to play in Denver this weekend!Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
sounds to me that maybe dig might have just not wanted to bother playing at that club ...especially if is as bad as y'all are sayin....
i actually had dig canel a show that i flew 1200 miles to my hometown to see. they even still had the name on the main lilghted sign above. little to realize we reached the front of the line at the club door there was a small 8.5x11 pice of paper that said digweed has cancelled due to illeness....
me and my buddy were so pissed that we decided to high tail it to columbus (3 hr. drive) to see lawler...
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
ewww lawler would of been a fair trade. "smoke if you got them"dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
The dreaded "no show" - what a fuckin nightmare : I've never forgiven Sasha for cancelling at Space in 2005 after I'd already paid for a flight.
Fortunately Sander K played one of his better sets at Pacha and I pulled a gorgeous Brazilian bird (re-thinking about it, I've just forgiven him !!).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
yeah same with me...stinks when you pay for a flight and they cancel...
i thought it was pretty humerous in the delty heavy doc. they had a stipulation in sashas contract that if he didnt show up or was late he wouldbe fined 50,000.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
That was a great part in the Delta Heavy DVD, everybody making fun of Sasha for always being late. An the bus driver- seemed to get sick of waiting for Sasha after the show.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
$30 would be well worth it for Digger's.
This past Dec. we drove 6 hours to Montreal to see Sasha. Cancelled of course. What a pain in the ass. Anyway we went to the club to see a local and it was alright. Open bar for ladies all night which was great.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Digweed CANCEL's Portland show
I am so bumbed for you guys. I saw the show in LA last saturday night and it was hysterically amazing. People were dancing laughing and crying all at the same time. Johns a good guy. He'll make it up to you.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment