wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
Collapse
X
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
ya, if you could please give us a full detailed report on what YOU find out about all these albums, I would really like that...thanks in advanceBluewire ProductionsComment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
Peter Benisch - soundtrack saga
very good ambient tunes
Mylo - destroy rock and roll
you probably have it but I dont get sick of this album"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
You guys will love Tiesto's Break My Fall with vocals by Mr. Transeau.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
Hybrid's last 2 albums do it for me - very cinematic ; "Morning Sci-Fi" is a thing of brilliance. Despite some of the [ms] crews animosity towards BT (I assume that a lot of people out there must hate Sasha's GU releases and prefer his latest non-BT friendly sound), This Binary Universe is well worth a listen - as BT is STILL very talented and at the fore-front of electronic music as an Artist (but maybe not as a DJ). Also Mark Isham does movie soundtracks - his score to the film "Crash" was awesome.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
The Knife- Silent Shout
Not quite mind-blowing, but intensely dark and bloody good.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
here's 5 pick's, theres lots of good music right now, really....
Alex Smoke - Paradolia
Pantha du Prince - This Bliss
Ferenc - Fraximal
Two Lone Swordsmen - Emissions Audio Output Vol. 1
Gui Boratto - Chromophobia"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"Comment
-
Re: wheres that electronic music album that will blow my mind?
nice picks thereComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment