the oracle scene looked like an advertisement for some perfume to me
300
Collapse
X
-
Re: 300
caught this last night. amazing. 5 huge firm picklesLast edited by picklemonkey; March 11, 2007, 05:37:47 PM.Comment
-
Re: 300
Just caught the sneak as well, on the biggest screen in the country. It's just mind boggling, so many things to absorb. It's everything you might expect, and it's done so realistically beautiful. Comparing this with Sin City would be the immediate thing, but 300 is different. They introduced this grainy texture into the film so everything looks more "uniform" and the CG doesn't stand out so glaringly. Good cinematography, pretty good action (only pretty good because some bits were so exagerrated you had to laugh), and surprisingly funny lines which might not sit too well with the context and setting of the film. The oracle scene (bits of it shown in the trailer) was one of the most beautifully rendered scene in the movie. Oh, and the titties.
Oh, and this guy is shooting Watchmen, omg.
ok... i've just lost, for a moment, the fact that i want to see 300 so badly.
WATCHMEN?
WTF?
is this for real?
best news i've heard all year!!!!!you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: 300
its confirmed that they have started pre-production on Watchmen
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: 300
just saw this. one word. all caps. AWESOMEyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: 300
I'm super serial...this movie was awesome. I was drunk as a skunk, but yet I can still remember every scene. Visualy stunning.Comment
-
Re: 300
Good, but not awesome. I'm more of a Sin City and Kill Bill Vol. 2 fan. Fight scenes are great in 300. 300's entertaining, but I'm ready for Grindhouse and Sin City 2.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: 300
I was visually mezmerized the whole movie. I agree that it cant be compared to Sin City, but it fits nicely in the recreated histocrical events / wars that changed the world such as Troy, Alexander, Gladiator, Kindom of Heaven, etc. The fight scenes hands down were awesome. The slow motion, high contrast look is sweet. The other world / underworld type characters were very imaginative with lots of fantasy. My only criticism was the sex scenes. I thought the overglorified boob bounce and getting from the back was a little dis-tasteful, especially in a theater full of a bunch of high school kids. The movie also left me wanting more. The final ten minutes I thought fell short and came to a grinding hault. Looking forward to a hopefull directors cut / 45 minutes of bonus material / extended scenes. Two thumbs up for sure, I wasnt let down, almost want to see it again- in IMAX.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: 300
When I saw the sex scenes, I thought they were a bit over the top too, but I dunno, in the context of the Spartans and the way they live, maybe that's how they like to do it.
Fuck I want to be a Spartan.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: 300
One word, AMAZING. This movie has everything a normal guy wants to see in a movie: Boobs, Kick ass action scenes, and lots of blood...do I need to say more? GO SEE IT ...........
Oh and for the gals, there are plenty of hunks and a plot to keep you interested...!!!Infinity is just a state of mind..Comment
-
Re: 300
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: 300
Awesome awesome movie. Just got back from the cinema and i loved it. great visuals and lots of action.Comment
-
Re: 300
not as good as expected...a disappointment, but probably because I expected another sin city...
p.s. the comic book is much better than the film..imoThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment