Porter's mix rocks!!!
steve porter and digweeds kiss shows now up
Collapse
X
-
Re: steve porter and digweeds kiss shows now up
^^ Can't get it yet!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: steve porter and digweeds kiss shows now up
I know Steve has found his nitch, and I'm happy for him, buy I wish he still played and produced tracks like Nordica, Innerpulse, Deported, Definite Form, Mindless, etc. The only thing I've been able to get into since 2003 is his Peperoni and Bullets promo. Maybe I just don't understand Porterhouse???
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment