If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Members of Mercury, I slapped together another warm-up style DeepHouse mix. This was on the "fly" and I had to flip through my cd's, and record shelf, listened to some tracks to see what was next, after some paper cuts and close calls, I pulled this one off.
Dont mind the last track, I just wanted to add one more and couldn't figure what to put, so the mix might be a bit off,.. took me a while to locate that sweet black vinyl.
It starts of housey, techy and then the mood changes towards the end, goes off to some house pretty close to prog I guess.
Oh sweet! I can't wait to hear it. I see the volume number is right this time...just kidding. I am sure I won't be disappointed, I haven't heard a mix yet from you that is!
Oh sweet! I can't wait to hear it. I see the volume number is right this time...just kidding. I am sure I won't be disappointed, I haven't heard a mix yet from you that is!
Yeah, at least I got that down. Thanks for checking it out Funky! I think it's a bit different from my others.
Thanks for checking it out. Hey I'll try and locate the tunes. I have a ton of cd's that I was popping in and trying to listen to tracks that wold flow into the mix, so It might take me a while.
First track is by Seafoam, I think The Room, forgot the title. Second track is Amit Shoham - The Well (tribal dub), 3rd is by Bassline Road? In the middle its a track called Helen Cornell; by Marc Romboy vs someone else. Last track is Zohar - title (Attaboy mix), classic!
I also had some Ciudad Feliz, Stan Kolev tracks in there.
Appreciate that Funkydredd! Thanks for the comment and support!
I was able to gather some of the tracks, I should have more when I get home
1 Seafoam - The Room
2 Amit Shoham - The Well (Tribal dub)
3 Bassline Road -
4
5
6 Ciudad Feliz
7
8
9 Marc Romboy vs - Helen Cornell (original mix)
10 Deep house Soldiers - Keep on moving
11 Johnny Fiasco -
12
13
14 Form P60 - Dreamwire
15 Amit Shoham -
16 Celestial - Harijan
17 Stan Kolev - Karina
18 Zohar - (Attaboy mix)
Well I found a couple more, I cant figure out the other folders
1 Seafoam - The Room
2 Amit Shoham - The Well (Tribal dub)
3 Bassline Road - You will find it
4
5 Lucky Starz - Swimming under the ice (Tripwire & Froome mix)
6 Ciudad Feliz - All your feelings
7
8 Rubber Souls - Can you relate (Plastic Avengers deep mix)
9 Chelonis R Jones vs Marc Romboy - Helen Cornell (original mix)
10 Deep house Soldiers - Keep on moving
11 E-Tones - Ooh la la (Johnny Fiasco remix)
12
13 Alex Tababa - Time to rock
14 Form P60 - Daybreak Vision
15 Amit Shoham - Dreamwire
16 Celestial - Harijan
17 Stan Kolev - Karina
18 Zohar - Ehad (Attaboy mix)
Last edited by BureOne; March 14, 2007, 12:25:59 PM.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment