Pictures coming soon ...
Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
Collapse
X
-
Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
Fucking Bliss!
Pictures coming soon ...dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens.
This camera and lens are beautiful. I only shoot in manual (raw) mode. The auto settings really bite on this camera and after two hours I do not even use them any more. I would tell anyone to learn what photography is about (depth of field, ISO, focal point, fstop, shutter speed, etc) to become succesful with a SLR. Once you fundamentally understand the dynamics you become the eye. It is amazing how much control you gain.
Most of these images were shot today, I got some sun in Portland and took my daughter out to a local park. I got to test this duo pair out and I have to say I very happy. I love my new toy.
| Water

| Eva

| Moss

| Bee

| Light

| Mushroom

| Contrast

| Bird
dead, yet alive. -
Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
haha. thank you for the feed back.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
i'm loving the macro photography your doing there with the plants.Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
hey Dom, what lens are you using on the Bee pic?No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
28 -135 USM IS LENS
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx
This guys does an excellent job reviewing lens. Very honest and up front. I have found everything he wrote to be true.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
I use his site quite a bit too28 -135 USM IS LENS
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx
This guys does an excellent job reviewing lens. Very honest and up front. I have found everything he wrote to be true.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
Great site. I am battling fisheye vs macro right now. Both 500+ ... perhaps I should just relish what I have. haha. Lens purchasing has become a recent new addiction and an expensive one at that.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
yep. I am screwed as a Father. When we are in the car ... she all ready asks for "Sasha Music" ... haha. She loves to dance, and she loves EDM. She does have my eyes though, but that is about it.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Black Rebel XTI + 28-135 USM IS Lens (now with pics)
^^^Thats awesome
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment