He's new couple of singles sound like pop crap at best...even instrumental versions are shit...I saw him live in Jan and to be honest wasn't really impresed...don't know.
John Creamer?
Collapse
X
-
John Creamer?
I was wondering does anyone else feel that Creamer has really gone down hill production-wise???
He's new couple of singles sound like pop crap at best...even instrumental versions are shit...I saw him live in Jan and to be honest wasn't really impresed...don't know.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXTags: None -
Re: John Creamer?
I heavn't heard much from him that got my blood flowing. Hi Hats are your friends is a cool track, but at over 9 minutes long, you'd think they could do more with the track. -
Re: John Creamer?
Yeah. They made one track and then have repeated it for the last, what, 6 years? Only thing that changes is who?s singing on it.Comment
-
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: John Creamer?
^^^Yeah...well "forget the world" and "last night I was dreaming" are the only reason I still bother listening to his new tracks but "Something to lose" was easily one of the shittiest tracks last year!!! "Hush" was bearable at best but I'm still inclined to say its shit!
Moody creamer remix (BPT Feat DM Binxter) is bearable at best...
So all in all he has really gone down hill!The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
-
Re: John Creamer?
I always thought Stephane K was the brains of the outfit.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: John Creamer?
I remember I used to love 'I love you' and 'I wish you were here' when they first came out.
I especially loved the Lexicon Avenue remix of it from memory. I think I gave up on them in the end though as all their songs sounded like this.
I've been trying to find it all day, but I remember reading an interview years and years ago which I'm sure was posted up here too. It showed the duo to be massively arrogant and they totally dissed out on everyone else in the scene and talked themselves up. I wish I could find it, I remember consciously deciding not to bother with them anymore at that point.
Does anyone remember the interview I'm talking about?"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: John Creamer?
I think it was Creamer who came across as arrogant and was dissing everyone else on the scene. Remember it causing a ruckus on the GU forum. This was YEARS ago

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment