another well crafted lush mix... I can't get enough of these.
Midnight Express vol. 4
Collapse
X
-
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
another well crafted lush mix... I can't get enough of these.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
oh' nice. I too have a bro in here, doesn't really post much though. Dannygroov is his user name.
Hope you like it, and hopefully we'll be seeing a mix from ya soon too.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
I did, until the station went off the air... haha, since then I have had a few one off sets I have done... though actually I just got back from a trip out to Pittsburgh where I played a few gigs. We ended up recording everything, so I may as well post some of that material. Stay tuned?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
Liked this one a lot. Good stuff coming from you Bure... Keep it up.Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
seriously, another great mix. nothing to bitch about here. we need more deep house mixes. ill post mine sooner or later. i played a deep slow set at a lounge here in januray. kept it 125-127 and chill.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Midnight Express vol. 4
Thanks for checking it out.
looking forward to that mix. Can never go wrong with deep loungy house tunes!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment