Clintons. I knew it.
NY metro area weather right now?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
i wish it were snowing, here in bulgaria i look outside and see cold war relics all around.. it was nice when the snow covered them.Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
no snow out here on the island, still torrential ice storm.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
getting about 6" up north today...
lovelyFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
spring is on march 21st, the day I was born
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
WOOOT we cancelled tonights appointments. i can get drunk on a friday again!!!!!!!!
4pm. we begin.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
^^
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
This should be merged with the "is global warming real?" thread!The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: NY metro area weather right now?
All this fahrenheit talk is driving me insane. Use a real temperature measurement!"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment