Salo (120 Days of Sodom)
Collapse
X
-
Salo (120 Days of Sodom)
I've been reading a bunch about this but Blockbuster Online doesn't have it. How is it? Is it as filthy as they say? Seems the director got murdered because of this film(?)
Tags: None -
-
Re: Salo (120 Days of Sodom)
well now I have to see this.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Salo (120 Days of Sodom)
i have heard about that one, that movie looks pretty f'd up. dunno if i would want to watch it, just being shocking for the sake of it. funny that criterion released this flick....has been labeled as an important filmComment
-
-
Re: Salo (120 Days of Sodom)
I saw this one, it's sick as hell!!!! If you are too sensitive, don't watch it, you will trow up for sure. You want find a lot of so sick movies, or maybe some: Mordum, Aftermath, Flowers of flesh and blood...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment