This is an insane case here, and I'm sure those in the UK have probably heard more. Having worked on the legal end of child protection here in the US, something that I take a lot of pride in, I thought some of you should be informed about what can happen in foster care situations. A similar incident happened here in Cincinnati not too long ago. Not saying foster parenting is bad, as it should be looked at on a case-by-case basis, but keep an eye out you know...
Sadistic Child Rearing
Collapse
X
-
Sadistic Child Rearing
link below may contain some disturbing images, depending on what you are dispurbed by.
This is an insane case here, and I'm sure those in the UK have probably heard more. Having worked on the legal end of child protection here in the US, something that I take a lot of pride in, I thought some of you should be informed about what can happen in foster care situations. A similar incident happened here in Cincinnati not too long ago. Not saying foster parenting is bad, as it should be looked at on a case-by-case basis, but keep an eye out you know...you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Tags: None -
-
Re: Sadistic Child Rearing
hell you come here and ill let you use my gun. ill even tell em i let ya.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment