Heard Prior and Wood aren't looking healthy, again. lol. Man what a waste.
Cards chance to repeat is off to a
Collapse
X
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Cards chance to repeat is off to a
prior in AAA affiliate. wow
fuck the mets, they have become the 2001 -2006 yanks. (high payroll, old players. trying to be the yanks.)
the cards should be pretty damn good this year. thier pitching coach is shitting gold as of late.
dont ever call pinella , lou. call him sweet lou or mr. pinella. he has earned that.
Dice-k is indeed the real deal.
yanks in second place. jenks, print this page, hang it up somewhere.,i said it, i dont think my guys will take the division.
but i will also say that the phillies and/or braves will finish ahead of the NY metropolitans.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Cards chance to repeat is off to a
I know the whole Prior-Wood story and if they can come back and just pitch half as good as what they have shown they can do I will be happy. Zamb is one of the best in the game right now. I'm not going to get my hopes up but if they can just catch a couple of breaks like not loosing D Lee for pretty much the whole season because of an injury they have just as good of a chance as anyone imo. It's going to take time for them to come together as a team with all the changes in managers and players so I do look for a slow start but hopefully they can keep things close and interesting. I'm really excited to see what the offense can do with Ramirez, Lee and Soriano and also Floyd can still swing the bat pretty good. I guess Sunday night it all starts. I don't think I have been so excited about the start of baseball season in a long time!



Just a little fyi.
Wrigley Field, which was built in 1914, will be playing host to Major League Baseball for the 94th season in 2007-and to the Cubs for the 92nd year.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Cards chance to repeat is off to a
taken from ESPN.com
Mar. 30 : Contract-extension talks between the Cubs and Zambrano are heating up just in time to make the ace pitcher sound somewhat optimistic that a deal could get done by the Monday deadline he has imposed. Zambrano said Thursday that his agent told him the team has made an offer but that it apparently isn't close to what he's willing to accept, the Chicago Sun Times reports.
Mar. 28 : General manager Jim Hendry spoke briefly with the agent for Zambrano on Tuesday and discussed plans to talk this week about working out a multiyear contract extension before Zambrano's Opening Day deadline, according to a source close to the talks. The sides are thought to be working within the framework of a five-year deal (including his $12.4 million contract this year) between $75 million and $85 million, the Chicago Sun Times reports.
He is making 12.4 million this year!
I agree with you Jenks. I also think that he wanted the team to show him that they were willing to spend the money on players that would help him win. Now that they have done that they need to sign him right now! Give him whatever he wants NOW so there is nothing to distract not only him but his teammates when the season starts. I would be completely blown away if they don't get this deal done before Monday. Like you said, It makes no since at all to spend all that money in the off-season if they don't get their ace pitcher signed and happy to start the season. I just don't see them not getting this done.Comment
-
Re: Cards chance to repeat is off to a
Looks Like They Might Be Ready To Agree And Get This Over With!!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment