sakio, is that you shouting "yeah, fuck it up john" in thie vids???
Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
sakio, is that you shouting "yeah, fuck it up john" in thie vids???
motherlover -
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
i made a downsized version if anyone wants... from 1.4gig to 170mb wmv in total.. thaks to sakio once again
p1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LCXS0GC
p2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PP3PO19BComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
Hey sakio thanks for the shares mate. my download limit is almost up so icant download any of them for 8 days. but when i get the limit up again i will download them for sure. anyway easy up on the guy mate. it might have been a honest mistake. forgive and forget i say and start again with a warning. Show peace and love. I love your work sakio but forgive the guy.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
Does anyone else have a link to the torrent? I'm itching to see these...Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
Thanx johns, I dont deserve it!Hey sakio thanks for the shares mate. my download limit is almost up so icant download any of them for 8 days. but when i get the limit up again i will download them for sure. anyway easy up on the guy mate. it might have been a honest mistake. forgive and forget i say and start again with a warning. Show peace and love. I love your work sakio but forgive the guy.
Much Love For Sakio Pod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Appologize for coping the links.
It was a tool-move and I cannot express how stupid I feel.
My intentions were initially honorable, and i would still like to find my set in MP3 format
Thanx agian to SAKIO POD. I had a bad day and took it out on him without thought.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ VIP Yacht Party 3-23-07 VIDS
hey guys relax :P i made a mp3 rip of the Sasha Set hope htis is the right order !
Thx @ Sakio You re the man !!
)
20 mins Sasha mp3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2HSCESN
Sasha b2b Digweed mp3 :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZZELE7F
Last edited by XTC; March 30, 2007, 09:43:32 PM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


shit bro

Comment