If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
oh yes, Moshic. I've never seen him live, but all of his sets that I have are sweet. I'm determined to go see him spin in Israel one day. I haven't been able to rip the sets off his website. oh well.
hey algy, where did you get that TLV set? cause that is the newest one on his site and i'm dying to get my hands on it.
These are not the best sets of Mo shic. He's realy great, his life performance was one of my best parties ever. But comparing wmc to Digweed is misunderstanding.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment