Cheers everyone!
Last exam today
Collapse
X
-
Last exam today
So I just completed all exams for the semester and I'm in for a two week time off from all the university bullshit, lord how I am sick of it. I am going to go to spain to visit one of my best friends during the semana santa in Sevilla. That's gonna be good, I feel it in my nuts. Also I did booze right after the exam and I will booze some more tonight with my roomies, god do i have a blast right now. three months of studying heavy ended three hours ago.
Cheers everyone!Tags: None -
-
Re: Last exam today
Well done party hard!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment